- In the present world, BPO is the solution of next generation which stands for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). It’s the long term agreement between two organizations for business process to growth overall performance of the business. In general, Business process outsourcing (BPO) is a method of subcontracting various business-related operations to third-party merchants. Business can outsource core and non-core business functions to reduce cost on overhands, acquire specialized services and reduce turnaround time.
Although BPO originally applied specially to manufacturing entities, such as soft drink manufacturers that outsourced large segments of their supply chains, BPO now applies to the outsourcing of services, as well.
We Offered the below BPO Services:
Now, there are several BPO companies across the world and these BPO organizations are offering their services to many renowned fields and organizations. Here is a list of some of the basic services offered through our BPO entity.
- Appointment setting, Data Entry & cleansing
- Virtual office & Meeting room
- Studio Services
- Web design/Development
- Customer care & Customer relation management
- Market research & customer survey
- Inventory management & 24/7 help desk
- Back office solution & telemarketing
- Reservation & Registration Service
- Technical services & IT support
- Live support Online/Personal/ Telephonic
- Social Monitoring & Advisory Services
- Remote Surveillance Monitoring
- Remote Sales & Marketing
- Banking & Finance Services
- Accounting & Audit Services